Subscribe to our Newsletter
Museum Association of
The O'Reilly House was built in 1902 as a residence for William O'Reilly. In the 1940s, it became a government-owned residence for the local magistrate, and filled that role until 1984. In 1986, it was turned over to the Placentia Area Historical Society for development as an area museum.
Placentia Area Historical Society
Admission: Adult $2.00; Children $1.00; Walking Tour $1.00